Thursday, November 15, 2012

Someday, I'll learn the lessons before I need them.

The Thursday Thirteen
Things I've learned this week:


  1. Always, always, always bring an extra memory card.
  2. One should avoid navigating the streets of Springfield, Oregon alone...at night.
  3. Stink bugs do in fact stink.
  4. If you ask the balloon man at The Spaghetti Factory if he can craft you a narwhal balloon animal, he can...and will.
  5. Macklemore makes for excellent running music.
  6. iPhones have lifesaving features. Especially for those who lack adequate navigational skills.
  7. How I Met Your Mother possesses extremely tasteful comedic qualities and thus is highly addicting.
  8. If you politely ask {yell at} your upstairs neighbors to turn down their television, they will do so in a surprisingly timely manner.
  9. It takes my roommates and me less than 24 hours to completely devour a box of Betty Crocker brownies.
  10. My black boots have NO traction.
  11. If I buy chocolate chips for baking, chances are they will get devoured before they actually become a part of any concoction. 
  12. My usual running route doubles as a hot spot for a local elementary school's wildlife-study field trips. {Little. Kids. Everywhere.}
  13. I have amazing parents {and grandparents} for too many reasons to list.

No comments:

Post a Comment